From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Steve Dryden
Sent: Saturday 22 August 2009 14:53
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Wanting to set up an FTP Server

Hi, it's not necessary to buy space.  You can use an FTP Server program
which will allow access to specific locations on your machine without a
separate hosting company.  Effectively, you are hosting your own which would
also allow you to host your own website.  You need to have a static IP
address for this however.

Steve