[access-uk] Re: WMP 12 and playing BBC programs

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 14:57:09 +0100

Right. I can't find BBC Downloader on the list of installed programs. I
don't recall installing it in the first place if I am honest so we maybe
getting somewhere here. On the BBC site, the only software to install I
could find is BBC iPlayer Desktop. Should I install that? The site advise
not to if you are using a screen reader.

Many thanks for your support.

Amro

  _____