[access-uk] Re: WLM

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:30:07 +0100

Just go to the folder tree and move to the email account you want to delete and press delete on it.

Peter
-----Original Message----- From: saqib hussain
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 10:18 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] WLM

Hi. How do I delete an email account in Windows Live Mail latest version? This version has the ribbon menu. I've tried looking in the accounts tab and there is nothing there that relates to deleting an email account.