[access-uk] Re: WLAN

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:40:07 -0000

Hi Andy,

I somehow doubt it.  Dial up usually uses a smaller socket
and plug, though still square.  If i'm not mistaken, they
are an RJ11 connector, just like those an American telephone
systems.

You should be able to find out what exactly your system has
by running Belarc Advisor, a free program from
http://www.belarc.com

George.