[access-uk] WIFI for BT

Hi guys.

I've only ever dealt with cable connections so I'd liek a bit of advice
here.

I've always boght Linksys cable routers, s anyoen using linksys adsl routers
with BT broadband?

I presume you'd just go into network connections, throught he wizard and
setup a connection that asks for a user name and password?

I'm basing this on the assumption that the BT Voyager wired router that came
with the subscription has this info in it's firmware.

Any ideas on how it works?

Cheers
Dj paddy