[access-uk] Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR ATOMIC CLOCK

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 19:21:48 -0000

I know my watch who's called Rose sometimes says uk time updated when I press the button and sometimes she says uk time not updated, wonder if its because there's been no new signals since she last sorted herself out.

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>