To: "access" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 2008 6:32 PM
Subject: [access-uk] WEBBIE PROBLEM

Am using Windows XP, IE7 and JAWS v7.
Am trying to use the webbie BBC listen again feature but every time I click on this item I get the following error message: Component "rmoc3263.dll or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. Okay button. Please can someone shed light on this error message and even better tell me what I need to do to rectify this problem.
Many thanks.
MARGARET SMITH.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3615 (20081115) __________