[access-uk] Re: Voicemail waiting on line one - message

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 01:37:22 +0100

I don't know if its a configuration thing or not, but like you, I to am an
Orange customer.

The only other suggestion I can pass on is to contact customer services and
ask them to reset your voicemail spool.

I've got no idea if this will help as I didn't need to go down this route.

Darran
Message -----