[access-uk] Re: Voice Synths for NVDA

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:24:10 +0100

Steve, smiles.  It wasn't personal to your selling the Vocaliser voices.
It's simply for information.  I didn't say voice for voice they were
cheaper.  I just said that the English pack from RNIB was considerably
cheaper which sorry mate, it is.

Synths are very subjective and what is good for one person may well not be
for another.

Steve