[access-uk] Re: Vista and downloading

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:27:35 -0000

Hi Andy,

You will have to look closer at each dialog.

First, Run will download the file to a temporary folder, let
you install the software, and then delete the downloaded
file.  Save will allow you to store a copy permanently.

When you click Save, a dialog will come up with focus on the
name of the file.  You will need to tab around this dialog
until you get to the Drive and Folder field where you can
then select the folder you wish to store the file in.

George.