From: Mike Moore - Email Address: mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/03/2010 09:05
Sent To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Vista Home edition & sound

Dave,

No worries, I personally hate Vista and have no experience of it apart from
problems!

Perhaps someone else will have experienced the problem and can advise why there
is sound in the USB headphones but not through speakers. (...and yes, the
headphones are unplugged when listening for the speakers and they are plugged
into the front headphone jack or the lime green socket on the back, neither
work.)

Thanks again,

Mike
N?^j÷­?éb²×%?É(?Ø^?i?v&­z\?¢YhÂ)à?)ä?¨¥¶??që,ºJު笵úÞzX¬¶Ê+?Ë??ç-