[access-uk] Re: Vista Home edition & sound

  • From: "Mike Moore" <mikeis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:56:51 -0000

Dave,

Thanks for advice, I had to wait for sighted help to arrive, but now I have
sound through the USB headphones, but when unplugged there is still no sound
from the speakers!!

I even tried to plug it into the front headphone socket, but still no sound
from speakers, but on pluggin in my USB headphones, I get sound from them!!!
Really odd, is this a trait of Vista? On-line I read of a master volume
control, but I cannot find it on control panel in sound, they sure make it
easy!!

Mike