[access-uk] Re: Visit muy websiteQ!

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:59:36 +0100

Hi Chris

So far, I'm enjoying the site. Very clear, not cluttered and easy to navigate. I can tell that you've put a lot of work into this. There are one or two teething problems, though.

I found a couple of problem links. When entering on *troubleshooting* and *contact me* I get a Freewebs log-in page that has this message:

Welcome to Freewebs
We are sorry, this page was not found. Feel free to search below!

It then has a Google web search.

This might seem a bit picky, but I would like to be told about this if it were my site. There are a few grammatical errors on the site. For instance, in the introduction, you have an extra word *on* in the first sentence:

This section of my website discusses on the basics of a computer...

If you want me to tell you about others I have found, let me know and I'll reply off list.

Great site

Barry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>