[access-uk] Virtual Private Network question

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:24:49 -0000

Tomorrow someone is coming to set up my computer so I can get my work
e-mails with Outlook from home.  On the phone they said that because I have
Windows ME, the software they need isn't built in, so they will instal
something.  They also mentioned a virtual private network.  Is there
anything I need to be aware of in terms of accessibility?