[access-uk] Re: Virgin Media charging for connected calls through 195

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:12:22 -0000

Perhaps now I know why my bills are more than what I think. Will not do that any more. Had heard that they did in the past and then asked and had been told No. Should read my Bills with a fine tooth comb!!!

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Summers" <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eleanor Burke <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 11 March, 2009, 5:48 PM
Not with BT I am fairly certain about that.