[access-uk] Re: Victor reader problem with Audible

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 22:00:38 +0100

Yeah Steve, it's V2.0.6 alright. So far it seams that no one else is having
this issue. Problem is, if I try to fix the problem by reinstalling the
software for V2.0 or install another voice, it won't install as Victor doesn't
recognise the updating file now that it's already been updated! I'll just wait
and see what Humanware support comes up with. Many thanks for the feedback,
much appreciated.

Cheers,
Amro