[access-uk] Re: Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:50:10 +0100

Hi Carol,

Not that I am trying to defend them, but I think once Build 17 came out,
then they suspended it because it was a mess, then they brought 18 out, then
did the same with that, skipped 19 and went straight to 20, I think maybe HW
UK didn't want to hedge their bets.  I know what you are saying, but in this
instance, it didn't make a lot of difference when the announcement was made.
Goodness knows who beta tests this stuff, but some of them bugs should have
been caught early in the cycle.

All the best

Steve