[access-uk] Re: Vibrating Liquid Level Indicator Question

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:37:28 +0100

Hi Mandy and all, thanks for the help so far, greatly appreciated. However, could someone please tell me if the below will work with the product in the subject line? Here's the link: http://www.batterymarket.co.uk/10-x-vinnic-ag13a76-lr44357l1154-p-218.html?zenid=hhoeu8t770jm5smsoq8o7gpkn1

Thanks in advance.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy" <mandy.MJC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>