[access-uk] Re: Very simple talking mobile phone needed

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 09:22:53 +0100

What facility Tony? If you have an unlocked phone then all you do is change the SIM from one country to another. This is OK in Europe but for US, Canada, Australia etc I cannot speak though I am sure others on list have experience of other regions other than Europe. It is cheaper using the SIM of the host country rather than the Roaming fees, though I think they are coming down. ----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>