[access-uk] Re: Very simple talking mobile phone needed

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:28:14 +0100

If you are referring to Vodafone as far as I know as I have had this done in the past. However, I cannot say if they still do if the phone is pay as you go but I can guarantee that they do if a contract phone. Finally a friend in Northern Ireland has had Vodafone put Talks on her phone and she is pay as you go. ----- Original Message ----- From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>