[access-uk] Re: VISTA and recording with GoldWave

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:15:50 +0100

Andy - see my earlier message, Thanks to a link from James O'dell, I have
now got Goldwave recording streems, you can get this to happen too, if you
follow the instructions, Vista hides the stereo mixer under the sounds tab,
you have to enable it; anyway, take a look at that message, and let us know
how you get on -

Andy