[access-uk] Re: VISTA and recording with GoldWave

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:21:23 +0100

Hi Carol - It was Andy Logue that really started this line of enquiry, as
streaming/recording is his main computing interest. It spurred me on to
seeing if there was a solution, as it's an area of interest for many of us
on this list. I'm very pleased it's been resolved now, and hasn't been lost
with Vista! -

Andy