[access-uk] Re: VISTA - Don't fall into my trap.

Both in terms of Access Technology and consumer side PCs 64bit I would hazzard
a guess is a year or two away, it will be a very considerable shift and it will
take the third party players a while to catch up.  There is currently a great
shortage of 64bit VISTA drivers outside of some key niches.
Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support