[access-uk] VIP Friendly Digital Media Centres

  • From: "Keith Rothwell" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:54:59 -0000

Hi Listers

Most of my Hi Fi/Audio Equipment is starting to fall apart and, therefore, I
am looking to replacing most of it with something more modern.

I am aware of the Portset Digital Media Centre and it appears to provide
many of my requirements. However, some facilities, such as DVD, are missing
at the moment. Accordingly, is there any other equipment available NOW which
provides similar or more than the Portset Product and, if so, who do I
contact?

Best Wishes,

KEITH ROTHWELL

--

KEITH ROTHWELL

Bury, Lancashire, United Kingdom

keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.g8eap.demon.co.uk

BLIND PERSON - NO GRAPHICS PLEASE - PLAIN TEXT ONLY PLEASE