[access-uk] Re: VIBRATING TACTILE WATCH

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:32:34 +0100

Robert

I think your son's point about the appearance of braille watches is a valid
one.  I happened to be watching QVC shopping channel yesterday and noted
watches selling at £500 which they regarded as inexpensive.  It did occur to
me that this made the vibrating watch appear more reasonably priced.

David