[access-uk] Re: Using Skype

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:39:46 -0000

I have never been asked by Skype to allow jaws scripts. Maybe it asks that for that skread or whatever it's called, since it's a totally separate program, but it never asks for jaws scripts, unless you used some totally different ones than ones that are commonly known produced by Doug Lee.

Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx