[access-uk] Re: Using Outlook Features when I do not use it for my E-mail client

  • From: "alex-acts2v4" <alex-acts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:38:15 +0100

Hi Phil and all,

I think that you are correct phil.  When I tried to switch my account over
to Outlook yesterday, it was busy prompting me for a password.  I was not
sure why but perhaps either yourself, or another list member could explain
why and suggest what needs doing in the registry to sort it out.  That does
not meanto say I would attempt to do it without more experienced sighted
help.

Alexander Shannon