[access-uk] Useful website and access uk subscribe details

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:39:46 +0100

Hi list.  Just found, re-discovered, a useful personal website,
that of Martin O'Sullivan

http://martinri.freeshell.org/

He lists several helpful hints and information on mobile phone
accessability as well as blindness and other email lists, except
he has still got the subscribe details for our list at Yahoo
groups.  If I put him right, then  are the subscription details
as follows please?

access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 with 'subscribe' in the subject line.
Ray