[access-uk] Usability of Printers to print direct to CD

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 21:26:45 -0000

Maybe a little off-topic, but I wondered if anyone has bought a
printer able to print directly onto printable Cds?

I'd like to know if the printers come with software to allow this to
be accomplished with the minimum of alignment etc.  In other words I'm
after an easy solution to making a good job of printing directly on
printable CDs.  Makes and models greatly appreciated, and off-list
replies welcomed if it is thought a bit OT here.

Thanks.

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx