[access-uk] Re: Urgent Nokia N86 help

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:06:09 +0100

Chris,

After thinking for a while, I reckon it could be some little gremlin in that the message in his outbox thinks it has to try again to send later though it's been sent. Does he still have a "Sent" box and are messages arriving in this eventually?

I would personally go for a Factory Defaults reset and see if that clears the problem, if you don't find another solution, but it may be necessary to change some O2 settings, or re-install them, having done this.

Let us know what solves the problem, won't you!

--
Carol P