  From: Barbara Wilson
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:43 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Upside Down Screen

  It's a desktop.

  Barbara Wilson
  M: 07917710779
  T: 02887784046
  E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Skype: creativeeyes

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
    To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 4:41 PM

    Hi Barbra.

    Is he using a netbook or laptop?  Some offer the ability to flip the
screen, I don't know how that would be useful, but he needs to check his
system's documentation to see whether his system is capable of this function.
If its a Samsung laptop or netbook, the problem can easily be resolved with the
Samsung display manager.

    All the best, Ibrahim.