[access-uk] Upgrading to latest version of itunes scripts

Hi, I'm running version 4 of Brian's Jaws scripts. I've just downloaded the
upgrade file for the latest version. If I run the installer will I have
instant access to itunes 8.1 the next time I open it, or is it more
complicated than that and do I have to delete any existing files and copy
authorisation file to a new directory? Haven't seen any read me files on the
TandT site...cheers

database 3996 (20090409) __________