[access-uk] Upgrade to Vista

  • From: "Howie, Sam" <Sam.Howie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:43:19 -0000

Hi All

I am thinking of upgrading from Win XP Media Centre to Vista Home
Premium (think that's what it's called) and was just wondering what
price I should be looking to pay for such an upgrade and does anyone
recommend a good supplier?

Thanks

Sam

Glasgow - Proud Host City of the 2014 Commonwealth Games

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.