To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 1:12 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Updating iPod Touch

Hi Andy

I am surprised VoiceOver isn't switched on after your update because DD
certainly announced himself  once the whole process was completed.

There is a way of making VoiceOver turn on and off quickly, but you have to
set this up, least on the iPhone.  I don't know if it works on the Touch.
You can do it by pressing the home key three times, but it needs to be
configured within Settings and then Accessibility I believe.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns