To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 10:49 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Updating Microsoft Security Essentials

Hi All
I put MSE on my computer but I have run up against a problem, namely, it is not keeping up-to-date. I am not confident enough to go in to the Registry and start making changes so I am wondering how do those of you who use this update it. I have machine with Windows XP Pro and Windows 7 64-bit.

Eleanor