[access-uk] Re: Updating Microsoft Security Essentials

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 10:08:56 -0000

It will update automatically, unless you've changed the defaults.
Even if set for 2am when the machine is off, it will update at some
point in background when back on again, so you will possibly not even
notice.

If it comes up saying you are not protected, make sure you do a full
scan.  This is probably best done by running it before you go to bed,
or are out for an hour or two as it is pretty intensive.

George.