From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christopher
Maule-Oatway
Sent: 06 March 2007 11:47
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Updating Drivers

Hello,

A device driver is causing my computer to re-boot,
apparently at=20
random.  The Microsoft error report screen says that this is
an=20
unknown device driver, and therefore cannot say from where
it can be=20
updated.  A scan on a website tells me that 27 per cent of
the=20
drivers on my PC should be updated.  From this site drivers
can be=20
downloaded, but at a cost of 29 dollars for an annual=20
subscription.  Can Windows XP home be used to search for and
download=20
the relevant drivers, or will I have to search for each one=20
myself?  I have tried Windows Update, and the only thing I
can find=20
there is the Microsoft Installer, which for some reason my
system=20
will not install!

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,