[access-uk] Re: Updating Drivers

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:07:13 +0000

Hello Roger,

Thanks for that. I had downloaded the driver from the Nvidia website and had checked all information. It is definitely the correct driver that I downloaded, according to both the label on the link and the downloaded file name. I checked out the Installation Hints web page, and all it said was that anti-virus software should not be running when drivers are being installed.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 17:52 27/02/2008 +0000, you wrote:
Go to the web page of the company who's driver you are trying to upgrade and see what they say. I've known Microsludge put the same warning out about their own software.

Roger