  From: Andy Collins
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:47 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Update on my OE problem, help still needed

  Hi Andy and Kevin -

  Thanks for this stuff on the preview window, but unfortunately, it hasn't
made a difference. When I hit the del key on an unopened message, jaws says
"delete", but the message remains! Sometimes when I open a message to read it,
jaws says "read only edit" so I'm wondering if some setting has got changed
somewhere that is stopping me deleting these messages. Any more help please?

  Andy