[access-uk] Re: Update on my OE problem, help still needed

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:47:20 +0100

Hi Andy and Kevin -

Thanks for this stuff on the preview window, but unfortunately, it hasn't made
a difference. When I hit the del key on an unopened message, jaws says
"delete", but the message remains! Sometimes when I open a message to read it,
jaws says "read only edit" so I'm wondering if some setting has got changed
somewhere that is stopping me deleting these messages. Any more help please?

Andy