[access-uk] Re: Update on my OE problem, help still needed

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:23:12 +0100

Hi Andy -

Not as far as I know, but have just taken a look, and display is set to
normal, and themes to Windows classic. Does anybody know what I have done
that has created this anomaly that has my emails set to read only, with JAWS
saying "use your reading keys to read the message?" This is very
frustrating!

Andy