[access-uk] Re: Unsubbing And Access IT

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:26:10 +0200

I stopped subscribing to it, because the export price became very expensive,
and they took lots of articles from Access World, which is free. The other
thing I can't understand is why RNIB charges me the same price for braille as
for email, I could sort of understand that with braille it's the cost of paper
and stuff, but nearly 30 pounds a year, and quite a thin magazine, I just
stopped. I prefer Infotech magazine, because you can of course listen to a sort
of review of the product. Are there any other good technology newsletters
around? There used to be one called wyfiwyg, but it's also stopped.
Ari