[access-uk] Unreadable e-mails from Maplin and the like.

Hello Lister's,

I am getting sick of getting e-mail from the like of maplin that I can't read!!!

I can also say that e Buyer is the same I can't read there news letter play.com is the same so does any one else have this and can I do anything about this?

Besides unsubscribe from all the news letters? OK thanks for any help anyone can give me I can tell you it's most frustrating.
Kevin cussick