[access-uk] Unreadable e-mails from Maplin and the like.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:38:53 +0100

Hello Lister's,

I am getting sick of getting e-mail from the like of maplin that I can't read!!!

I can also say that e Buyer is the same I can't read there news letter play.com is the same so does any one else have this and can I do anything about this?

Besides unsubscribe from all the news letters? OK thanks for any help anyone can give me I can tell you it's most frustrating.
Kevin cussick