[access-uk] Uninterrupted Listening Online

Hi All,

I listen to a bit of radio online and would like to know is there any action I can take to stop buffering of stations so that I can have uninterrupted linstening to my favoured radio stations?

I have been listening to Gold radio lately and find it happens a lot with that pparticular station which is a pity as it is a great station!

Many thanks

Tony