[access-uk] Re: Uninstalling Talks?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:28:23 -0000

I'm surprised Steve Nutt hasn't chipped in here.

Can I suggest you perhaps contact Steve, or your Talks
supplier, just in case there is a need to notify someone
that the software has been removed, and what phone it has
been removed from.  It would be a shame to find out 3 or 4
months down the track when you want to re-install it on
another phone that there was a problem.

George.

Date: 20/02/2008 20:45

Checked by AVG.