[access-uk] Re: Uninstaller programs?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 03:36:24 -0000

Previously, when uninstalling an app with Revo Uninstaller, I just excepted the
recommendations and let it do all the work of cleaning app remnants, registry
items etc. So is this not recommended then? Should I have been more careful
with the registry items Revo was removing?

I hope not as this would defeat the purpose of this tool really. deciding which
are the right items from the registry to be removed is not very straightforward.

What do you think please?

Cheers,
Amro