[access-uk] Re: Uninstaller programs?

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:45:40 +0000

Hi all.
I have been selecting all items and deleting with no major effects.
Take care.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 26/11/2010 16:31, Vince Thacker wrote:
What a bout the screen where Revo asks you to check only the bold items
for deletion? I just about manage that by sight, but I'm not sure how
you'd get on relying 100% on a screen reader. Obviously you don't want
to bomb around deleting the wrong stuff from your registry.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>