[access-uk] Re: Unified English Braille (UEB) A QUESTION

Hi Dave,
Just one thing why I complained about the code in the first place, I wonder if you might know the reason why, but why did some contractions, example the number sign for the ble and the lower f for to get dropped? I know it sounds stupid, but I don't see how it caused any confusion? Some others I think I can understand, like the com, dis, con, ong, ally, and ation, but I often feel weird when I read something in UEBC and see ble and some other stuff written out like that. Ari