[access-uk] Re: Unabridged books for Christmas?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:35:24 +0100

I've already thanked Tink off-list, but I thought I would just post a pointer
to RNIB's on-on-line shop of DAISY titles for sale.  I've often been critical
of RNIB in the past, but ocasionally they get things right, and I am glad to
say this is one instance of them moving in a direction I approve of.  For links
to fiction and non-fiction DAISY books go to:

http://onlineshop.rnib.org.uk/browse.asp?n=11&c=478&sc=0&it=2&l=2

I do hope others feel this way on this move.  AT these prices we can well aford
to build our own collections of most treasured books.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx