[access-uk] Re: Unable to open links in e-mails

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:49:16 +0100

Peter, this started happening for me some weeks ago, and I haven't been able
to fix it, but if you don't know, the work around I use for this, is to his
enter on the link, then press the application key, and press enter on "copy
short cut", then open IE, and paste the short cut in the open field [ctrl o]
I know this sound long winded, but to do it is much quicker than to write
it.

HTH -

Andy